- Each pack has approx.100Pcs paper wall butterflies. Each butterfly is approximate 7.8cm width x 5.1cm height
- This butterfly wall art can be applied to all smooth surfaces, such as walls, doors, windows, mirrors, plastic, metal, furniture, tiles, vehicles ect. And you can make a DIY butterfly, just write the words or draw a cute expression on the butterfly as gift to give your friend, family, children and yourself to express the best wishes to them.
- Great Fun for Your Decor: 3D butterfly wall decals are ideal decoration for Christmas parties, wedding, carnivals, xmas costume party, anniversary, birthdays, baby showers, engagements new baby and much much more to make your decor more good-looking and bring more surprises and joys.
- Complete with instructions and a small double-sided adhesive tape, DIY is needed
- Important: must be applied to a CLEAN FLAT surface.
Become an interior decorator and transform your living space from ordinary to extraordinary with these unique stickers!
It is your best choice for decorating the house. You can give full play to your creativity and imagination, DIY this butterfly wall stickers, such as drawing and dyeing.
With these stickers you'll be sure to add plenty of color, depth, fun, and individuality apart from the average home.
You can adorn the interior walls and windows of your home, bathroom, office, nursery, dorm, or store.
Get creative and apply them to furniture, such as your refrigerator, table, desk, kitchen cabinets, drawers, etc. They're extremely easy and simple to use.
Wherever they are,in window displays, or table decorations, they make a spectacular display, and bring your home to life!!!
How to use:
1. Flod wings to 35° to create 3D effect;
2. Peel off the double side tape;
3. Position the 3D butterfly onto your wall;
4. Finally, press the 3D butterfly.
1. Please ensure the surface is smooth and flat, do not stick on the rough or uneven surface.
2. Clean up the ash and grease of the place where you want to apply, keep it dry and clean.
3. Use double-sided adhesive tape and stick the butterfly to the place you want them be.