- 【Natural Fabric】: 100% New Zealand Wool, organic wool laundry balls is natural fabric softener, hypoallergenic, no chemical and no fillers, which are great alternative to fabric softener, dryer sheets and plastic laundry balls.
- 【Reduce Wrinkles and Lint】: Felted wool dryer balls can absorb the lint and pet's hair on the clothes and effectively prevent the clothing from winding together when drying to reduce wrinkles and protect clothes from wear.
- 【Shorten Drying Time & Save Energy】: Shorten drying time by up to 25%-30% as fabric softener balls will get in-between the clothing and makes space to promote air circulation to save energy and money..
- 【Reduce Static & Soften Clothes】: Dryer balls bounce between wet clothes creating circulating hot air to reduce the friction so as to reduce static cling and make fabric softer and more fluffy (especially good for down coats).
- 【Reusable & Eco-friendly Fabric Softener】: Wool tumble dryer balls will last up to 1,000 loads and more, normally for 2-4 years. They can effectively protect sensitive skin and baby skin from chemicals and perfumes harm, natural and eco-friendly choice for all family.
Enjoy natural and healthy laundry experience:
Luxbon New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls bounce around in your dryer gentlely, get in-between the wet clothing and makes space to promote hot air circulation so as to cut down drying time, remove wrinkles and lint and reduce static cling.
This soft friction and movement makes fabric static free and the fabrics become more soft and fluffy! Natural-friendly alternative to liquid fabric softener, dryer sheets and plastic laundry balls.
Wool balls can effectively protect sensitive skin and baby skin from chemicals and perfumes harm, natural-friendly choice for all family. Let's enjoy a natural and healthy laundry experience!!!
- Soft and fluff laundry naturally
- Hypoallergenic, safe to baby and sensitive skin
- No chemical and fillers
- Reduce wrinkles, static cling, lint, pet hair
- Shorten drying time by 25%-30%
- Reusable, up to1000+ loads
- Save energy and cost on dryer sheets and plastic balls
How to use the dryer balls?
- Place the dryer balls with the wet laundry in the dryer.
- Dry as normal. And use 3 to 4 balls for a medium load, 5 to 6 balls for a large load.
- For a wonderful fresh scent of your laundry, you can apply 1 to 3 drops of essential oil on each ball before first use.
- After completion of the drying process, the dryer balls can be reused immediately.
- Please always keep them in a dry and well-ventilated place when you needn't to use.
Luxbon Wool Dryer Balls
Made of 100% natural New Zealand wool , diameter is approx 7.5cm / 2.95 inch, come in 6Pcs Wool Dryer Balls & Packing Box
Natural and Friendly Choice:
Shorten Drying Time and Save Energy
These Wool Balls can shorten your drying time by up to 25%-30% and last up to 1,000 loads and more, normally can use for 2-4 years. Save energy and cost on bills.
Reduce Wrinkles and Softer Laundry
Dryer balls bounce between wet clothes separating your laundry and creating circulating hot air so as to reduce laundry wrinkles and lint, make laundry more soft.
Perfect for Sensitive and Babies Skin
These Wool Dryer Balls do not use any synthetic or chemicals, which protect sensitive skin and baby skin from chemicals and perfumes harm, healthy and safe to your family.